Saturday October 28th – 9am – 2pm; Dunham’s Bay Fish & Game Club – Ridge Rd. – Queensbury NY
Limited Seating. Pre-registration and Pre-payment is required
The State of Utah has reciprocity agreements with 30+ other states for its concealed firearm permit. With this permit you can legally carry concealed firearms in those reciprocity states, as governed by each state’s local laws and regulations. A New York State pistol license is not required; however, the Utah permit is not valid for carry in New York State. Utah requires license applicants to take a pre-license firearm familiarity and safety class from a certified instructor. The Utah permit is valid for 5 years and costs $67 (our pre-license class fees are not included).
This 4 to 5-hour class is taught by a certified firearms instructor and will include:
- General familiarity instruction with the types of firearms to be concealed, including basic handgun safety training, and
- Review of Federal and Utah State codes, rules, and regulations that pertain to firearms.
Class fee is $125 and must be pre-paid. Participants will receive:
- Utah concealed firearm license application packet; you are responsible for applying
- The Instructor’s certification stamp on your Utah permit application (required with application)
- Fingerprints taken on Utah’s fingerprint card
- Professional Passport-style ID photos, required for Utah application
- A copy of the course of instruction on CD
Our Certified Firearms Instructor, Tom Harig, is a nationally known criminologist with 35+ years of professional experience. He has worked in New York State’s criminal justice agencies; has been a national trainer in numerous events for the US Department of Justice; and has been a trainer and consultant to numerous State and local criminal justice agencies across the country. He is a Certified Firearms Instructor by the National Rifle Association, and he is a Certified Concealed Firearms Instructor by the State of Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification.
For more Information, pre-registration, and pre-payment of class fees, contact Tom by:
- Email: TJH.Tactical.Training@gmail.com
- Phone: (518) 222-7393