Updated March 22, 2020 –Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, including an Executive Order from the Governor’s Office, all facilities, including the outdoor shooting ranges, will be closed indefinitely beginning at 8pm on Sunday, March 22. Please do not use any club facilities. Doing so could result in loss of membership status. We ask that you work with us during these trying times. We will continue to update this website, and our Facebook page, and communicate via email any new developments. Please be safe, one and all.
Again, all Club meetings and indoor events are cancelled until further notice. This includes the following:
- Indoor archery shooting on Tuesday nights.
- There will be no April membership meeting, which was to be held on Wednesday, April 8.
- John Bowe has advised that all scheduled 4-H activities at the Club are cancelled through April 20th.
- Tom Harig has advised that the April 4th Utah Concealed Firearm License class and the April 18th Basic Pistol Shooting class have been cancelled.
- The Turkey shotgun patterning session scheduled for April 23 is on hold, TFN.
– The Club is very interested in developing Women’s shooting programs. Trends show that such programs should be led by female shooting enthusiasts. If you are interested in starting such a program, and especially leading it, please contact Pat Beland, Chairman of the Board of Directors: email@example.com
Engaging and interesting articles as well as news about club events are posted regularly to our Facebook page.